Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great news & answered prayers for the Schnells!


So, on Friday evening - Julie made her phone calls to let us know Addison is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! Yippee!!! I'm so excited - of course all of Marsh Supermarket knew I was excited about something as I was screeching & talking on my ear piece.... I really need to think about wearing my hair behind my ear more often in grocery stores - it wasn't long ago a lady in Kroger told me she loved me too! (This was after I hung up with my Mommy....)

As I understand, Julie is about 15 weeks along & scheduled to deliver via C-section on Aug 21st. So, Aunt Terri and Addi are going to spend some quality time together doing some fun stuff in August!!! I'm all excited and ready to start planning.

Otherwise on another exciting family note - KEVIN - yes, my little bro/roomie is a finalist for the Indiana Middle Level Educational Association Rising Star of the Year Award. He was nominated by Mrs. Richhart (his Principal) and Mr. Zachery ( his Asst. Principal). We are all excited for him; he'll learn more in April. Jason has already decided this is a good reason to have a party....

And, since I was reminded this weekend by Aunt Kathy & Carolyn that I don't blog often I'll work on it and plan to share more frequently....

A brief overview of highlights since the beginning of the year - I've been in the following states: IN, IL, WI, TX, MN, SD, & IA (min 3X each) plus CO, OK and I'm sure other connection cities. Bottom line that is weekly travel.

Jason is getting a custom guitar made by Vince Pawless - Vince make guitars for people like Jack Ingram, Jerry Jeff Walker & other people he's pretty impressed by.... if you want to watch as the process will take about a year - feel free to watch with us at www.pawless.com/zig.html
He's already figured out the next guitar he'll have Vince make for him someday!

Otherwise, we recently had a great time getting together with the other 6 and their families from my state officer team - it was the first time in 10 years all 7 of us were together! It was a lot of fun laughing, remembering & catching up with them. I've posted a photo from that gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment