Well it is hard to believe he will be two weeks old tomorrow. He is changing already - those cheeks are filling out and I know he's gaining weight for sure. In two weeks so far we have managed to take Luke to the peditrician twice and his third visit is Monday (for his first round of vaccinations!); he went to the Emergency Room with a fever of 101 - they thought something viral. Well, everyday I think I learn new things from one of my wonderful sisters or in the books I am reading - becoming a Mom is a steep learning curve but so far so good.
Well, I know the slideshow is not up and running photos of Luke yet - - - I'm still working on my computer skills to get that part working. And I promise to do a better job of updating my blog for all of you who want to stop by and see what's happening in our world!!!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment